Fortune's Formula: The Untold Story of the Scientific Betting System That Beat the Casinos and Wall Street
In 1956 two Bell Labs scientists discovered the scientific formula for getting rich. One was mathematician Claude Shannon, neurotic fathe read more...
Building Secure and Reliable Systems: Best Practices for Designing, Implementing, and Maintaining Systems
Can a system be considered truly reliable if it isn't fundamentally secure? Or can it be considered secure if it's unreliable? Security i read more...
Skinny Legs and All
An Arab and a Jew open a restaurant together across the street from the United Nations....
It sounds like the beginning of an read more...
Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch: Your stepping stone to penetration testing
Learn how to hack systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts This book starts with the basics of ethical hackin read more...
Learn Ansible: Automate cloud, security, and network infrastructure using Ansible 2.x
No book description available
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Bill Bryson describes himself as a reluctant traveller, but even when he stays safely at home he can't contain his curiosity about the wo read more...
The Great Escape: A Canadian Story
On the night of March 24, 1944, 80 Commonwealth airmen crawled through a 336-foot-long tunnel and slipped into the forest beyond the w read more...
- The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds—Not Crushes—Your Soul by Brad Stulberg
- How To Build A Car by Adrian Newey
- The Science of Successful Organizational Change: How Leaders Set Strategy, Change Behavior, and Create an Agile Culture by Paul Gibbons
- How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading by Mortimer J. Adler
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- Will by Will Smith
- A Legacy of Spies (George Smiley, #9) by John le Carré
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The Courage to be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi
- The Only Skill that Matters: The Proven Methodology to Read Faster, Remember More, and Become a SuperLearner by Jonathan A. Levi
- Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence by Ben Carson
- Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life by Jim Kwik
- It's Not Them, It's You: Why employees "break up" with their managers and what to do about it by Laura Sukorokoff
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Brave New World / Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley
- DevOps Paradox: The truth about DevOps by the people on the front line by Viktor Farcic
- The Site Reliability Workbook: Practical Ways to Implement SRE by Betsy Beyer
- Real-World SRE: The Survival Guide for Responding to a System Outage and Maximizing Uptime by Nat Welch
- In My Own Moccasins: A Memoir of Resilience (The Regina Collection, 11) by Helen Knott
- The Promise of Canada: 150 Years--People and Ideas That Have Shaped Our Country by Charlotte Gray